|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
The main responsibility of this role is dealing with the day to day queries from customers through communication both internally and externally using appropriate methods to ensure that a superior customer service is delivered.
The right candidate will:
- Process sales made at events and attend shows to assist with sales process and answer product queries.
- Respond to on-line reviews and improve the brand’s ratings.
- Liaise with main service agent regarding returns from retail customers, scrap, and stock turn-around.
- You will provide a friendly and helpful service to customers managing any customer complaints that arise with politeness and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Following training on the use of products you will be required to decide whether a problem can be resolved by telephone, email or should be sent to a service agent for repair.
- Provide the parent company with an analysis of all product queries and faults.
- Enthusiastic individual who enjoys resolving customer queries.
- Takes ownership of decisions and for updating customer records.
- An organised individual who is able to respond to customer queries within 24hrs
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of dealing with customers and adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations
- Financial understanding/ knowledge of basic accounts
- Able to deal with verbal and written instructions
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to requests by email or telephone
- IT literate particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office
- Experience of Zen Desk
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719