|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000 per annum + £2k Commission|
|Sector:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
Our client sits in the technical sector offering a Sales & Service to their B2b customers, due to continue expansion an exciting position has become available for an experienced Customer Operations Executive to join their dynamic and highly motivated team.
The role will be mainly office based in their outskirts of Guildford location and Guildford for an experienced Customer Operations Executive to join their dynamic and highly motivated team.
The company offer development, training and striving to deliver the best customer focused service in our sector and are seeking candidates to deliver the passion they have!
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the successful candidate will have exposure in a technical product environment and have customer service experience, they will be able to keep a cool head in a fast-paced environment, where speed of response is often crucial. The ability to present, identify and communicate with customers at all levels of opportunity and have a can-do adaptable attitude to all challenges.
- Deliver impeccable customer service through product knowledge and CS delivery.
- Proactively dealing with all customer enquiries, answering customer calls and reviewing demand to ensure that orders are accurately processed.
- To target and identify new opportunities with customers to generate quotations, process sales orders.
- To ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills, arrange visits for the field sales team and to develop new opportunity and maintain best in class customer service.
- Ongoing training in house to cover the varied product ranges offered.
Skills & Experience
- Working in a technical product sales environment, with recent B2B experience.
- Customer focused approach with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management & personal organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- A solid knowledge of MS office and standard B2B sales procedures.
been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719