|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
To work as part of the Customer Service team. The role provides support and service for Customers, suppliers, sales teams and installation colleagues. The duties are many and varied and may involve helping with any aspect of the branch operation.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Preparing accurate sales quotations after establishing requirements and budget with customers and account managers.
- Familiarisation with products available through extensive suppliers.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Creating Excel spreadsheets for price comparison purposes.
- Processing sales and purchase orders.
- Creating timelines and liaising with customers and suppliers about delivery dates.
- Solving delivery related problems as they occur.
- Occasional accompanied visits to customers and suppliers
Key skills and behaviours needed
- A positive and co-operative attitude and a strong will to succeed.
- The ability to blend with others to form a strong team.
- Excellent organisational abilities.
- Experience of successfully operating in a similar role.
- The ability to grasp a high level of detail.
- The ability to create, or challenge ideas.
- The ability to build and manage relationships with external and internal customers.
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719