|Salary:||£23,000 - £28,000|
Our client is an exciting innovative organisation which sit in the medical sector. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth and have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, positive Customer Service executive with a flexible attitude to join their team. The work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere.
This is an organisation which improves the quality of health care and the patient experience, if you would like to be part of an organisation that is sitting at the cutting edge of healthcare to result in making a real difference to patients’ lives this could be for you!
- Provide superior customer service by troubleshooting customer/patient inquiries issues relating to product, services, and patient enrolment
- Respond to enquiries, complete order fulfilment and provide information to external and internal customers and clients
- Support field sales team with account touchpoints and follow ups
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all customers, patients and colleagues
- Adhere to corporate policy and compliance standards in handling patient data
- Utilise Salesforce tool to track patient and account interactions
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Communicates discrepancies between physical product and paperwork as needed.
- Verifies the accuracy of the data and initiates corrections when needed.
- Coordinates special shipping as defined by Customer Service
- Affixes shipping labels, identifying information, onto packed cartons or containers, as required
- Modify method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates, to ensure on time deliver, when appropriate
- Verifies accuracy of shipping notices, bill of lading, invoices, orders, and other records.
- Prepares bills of lading and maintains documentation of goods shipped.
- Receiving and processing of the patch device
- Patch data and diary data onto system
- Device and Patient Symptom Diary Storage
- Communicating with Management any potential system or device issues or risk
Experience and Personal Attributes
- Minimum A-level education
- Previous customer service administration experience is essential, specifically in a healthcare setting is preferable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to use available resources to problem solve and collaborate with work partners to address process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrable ability to hold self-accountable for addressing patient and customer needs, and in delivering quality results
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Good time management skills
- Flexibility in work assignments; able to rapidly adjust priorities when business needs change
- Must be flexible to work “on-call” hours during the weekdays and on Saturdays as necessary
- Physical requirements include reaching, bending, and sitting; negligible lifting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good data entry skills
- Preferable experience in Salesforce but not required
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719