|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00|
Our exciting client is looking for someone who will be responsible for helping to deliver friendly customer experience across phone, chat and email, using the latest CRM technology. This is a contract position from October 1st to January 31st, with potential to go perm though candidates must be able to commit to the entire contract length, the company offer a relaxed, fun environment!
- Helping drive the cause to provide super customer experience and happiness for customers.
- Email and phone enquiries
- Web chat
- Return issues
- The aim will be to turn customer communications into moments of happiness.
- Learn (with training), how to use our CRM system.
- Act as the eyes and the ears of the company with customers, identifying any issues and opportunities from customer contact and reporting to the businesses.
- Work with the Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams to share customer feedback
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised, great project and people person.
- Able to diagnose and resolve issues effectively.
- Can work under pressure in a demanding customer focused environment.
- Confident enough with own ability to make own decisions and act on them.
- Have good skills in MS Office and in particular Excel.
- A passion for customer happiness and sensational service.
- You have an uncompromising attitude to delivering good customer service.
- The sort of person who comes in on a Monday morning buzzing with ideas.
- Can take the pace and dynamism of working in the inferno of a start-up environment
- Has a positive, can do, attitude; ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Delivers, gets things done, is a self-starter. Meets deadlines.
- Is highly organised and efficient.
- Has great interpersonal skills.
- Ruthless attention to detail.
- Is curious and a quick learner.
- Have a desire to constantly improve. Always wants to get to better.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719