|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our friendly central Guildford client have a fantastic opportunity for a switched-on candidate with excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to their organisation and enjoy a varied Customer Service and Administration position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Must not be afraid of the telephone and be comfortable to take direct inbound calls & make outbound calls to existing customers
- Office based role
- Must be comfortable to take medical information from customers
- Also handling customer enquiries, quotations and applications
- Providing agency support to existing brokers – helping with quotes, questions, applications
- Assisting with customer renewal process and offering re-quotes
- Assisting with some sales and marketing support
- Flexible approach
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, basic PowerPoint and internet browsing/search engines is important. Adobe InDesign or typesetting an advantage
- Positive, Pro-active, organised and Professional approach with good verbal and written communication and sales skills
- Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, and working as part of a small, friendly and dynamic sales and broker support team
QUALIFICATIONS (Ideal but not essential):
- GCSE Level (or higher) Pass in English Language and Mathematics
- Batchelor of Arts Degree or Higher National Diploma
The job requires knowledge of:
- Sales and marketing techniques, and methods.
- Data Protection Act and the Consumer Credit Act.
- FCA Rules, particularly, those relating to Sales and Marketing.
- The practical interpretation of the FCA’s Principles for business.
- The Law of Agency.
- The Financial Ombudsman’s Scheme and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Full training provided
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719