To support overall company performance by meeting personal targets and objectives through the delivery of first-class service to existing customers. This will involve responding to customer enquiries, making a positive and proactive contribution to operation of the Customer Service Department, supporting the team culture and customer-focused ethic by exhibiting professionalism, enthusiasm, and expertise in every activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively support and contribute towards the achievement of departmental retention forecasts, targets, and plans in line with the budgets set for the business.
- Take ownership of individual performance and achieve personal targets set by the Customer Service Management Team through proactively seeking to maximise business opportunities with existing customers.
- Targets may include Retention, inbound call service levels, promotion, Cross-Selling, and Quality/Compliance of service provided.
- Using standard rates to provide customers with accurate and timely quote premiums.
- Provide customers with information about options as appropriate.
- Process accounts.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and reflect a positive Company image in all dealings with external stakeholders and clients.
- Input accurate and confidential data onto the Company’s database.
- Operate strictly within agreed Company procedures to ensure high and consistent levels of customer satisfaction. Become fully conversant with the Company’s complaints procedures and abide by them.
- Under the supervision of Seniors and Managers, develop and maintain appropriate levels of skill and competence within all relevant areas.
- Contribute towards a positive working environment and demonstrate a team-centred work ethic.
- Strict compliance with the company’s policies on Email and Internet Usage, and the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies.
The job holder is expected to have at least one year’s experience in a similar role with demonstrable success in a call centre environment. No specific qualifications are required however, a high standard of competency and ability is essential in each of the knowledge and skills criteria.
- Strong communication skills: telephone, verbal & written
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Identifying Sales / Cross Selling
- Sales Techniques and Closing Sales
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719