|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,500|
Our niche client is looking for a Customer Services Advisor to manage enquiries via telephone, web and social channels, ensuring that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily resolved and closed within agreed timescales. Our client provides a first-class service to its clients, and proactively promotes its outstanding reputation.
- To effectively and efficiently handle calls, emails and social media enquiries in line with all KPIs
- Ensure all appointment bookings, amendments and cancellations are accurately logged
- Providing front line support to all existing and potential customers.
- Proactively identifying how the customer journey and experienced can be improved
- Providing support as required to staff and managers.
- Responsible for managing and prioritising daily activities and processes ensuring service levels meet KPIs
- Take ownership of individual issues/enquiries and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction, whilst understanding when and how to escalate an issue.
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with both internal and external contacts
- Keeping concise and accurate records of call details and activity
- To support the marketing team as required e.g. assisting with mailings, research, database management
- To effectively support the marketing team in the management of events e.g. booking in attendees for open evenings.
- Experience of working in a call centre customer service environment, with experience of handling high volumes of queries
- Knowledge of phone/CRM systems
Knowledge & Skills
- Commercially aware with passion for delivering high standards of customer service
- Confidence and ability to work to targets and SLAs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using administration systems and electronic record systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong IT skills, able to use all Microsoft Office applications and other systems/databases
- Confident establishing rapport with potential customers virtually/by phone
- Able to build and maintain exceptional relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to deal with challenging behaviours.
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719