|Salary:||£22,000 + £5000 - £10,000 Commission|
£22000 – £22000 + £5k – 10K
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Adviser to support the performance of the Customer Service Team to achieve agreed sales and service targets. Candidates with a proactive approach who are self-motivated and thrive in a team based environment.
- Handling a mixture of new business quotations while cross selling and upselling other products.
- Handling a mixture of renewals, policy adjustments and also dealing with customer queries.
- Making contact with existing customers about their renewals
- Mid-term adjustments and collecting payments. This will be making changes to a customers policy upon their request and taking payment where necessary for any changes in policy premium.
- Sending out client renewal packs, this will be handling renewal invitations, double checking the renewal details to make sure they are correct and then sending an invite out to the client detailing the terms and premium of their renewal.
- New business documentation, once a policy has been incepted by one of our clients, it will then be your duty to ensure the policy documentation is created, correct, and then sent to the client in a timely manner.
- Chasing documentation proof and maintaining the teams renewals spreadsheets. This will be working from a spreadsheet to chase any outstanding proof of policy documentation from our clients. This will also entail keeping the renewals spreadsheet up to date to ensure all renewals are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Support the achievement of departmental sales and retention targets in line with the budgets determined by the business.
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service. Managing and meeting customer expectations in all interactions.
- Work closely with the other team members to collaboratively resolve issues, improve processes, develop self and drive personal performance.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and reflect a positive company image in all dealings with external stakeholders and clients in accordance with the Company Procedure and relevant legislation.
- Strictly comply with external and internal procedures at all times and make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available in the event of absence.
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of skill and competence within all relevant areas. Successfully complete e-learning and pass module tests as instructed by Management team.
Person / Experience Required
- 6+ months experience in a similar role within insurance
- Strong communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Great attitude and desire to want to progress within an organisation
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Identifying Sales / Cross Selling.
- Sales Techniques and Closing Sales
- Planning and organisation
- Motivational and Team Building Skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719