|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Customer Service/Administrator – Godalming – £18,000- £20,000
Our client is looking for someone to join their fast paced team delivering excellent service. Working as part of a larger team they are looking for someone who is able to use their passion and initiative to deliver and customer experience across multiple exciting brands.
The role is predominantly a telephony based role with some administration activities.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Own the customer contact and ensure the customer is kept informed of any developments relating to their query until a full resolution is reached
- Take ownership of all customer enquiries both internal and external to ensure fast and efficient resolution balancing the needs of the business
- Build trust with the customer so that you can identify customer needs effectively and efficiently and understand how you can help resolve any issues they may have
- Handling incoming customer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Learn and understand the whole range of products from in house training and colleagues
- Minimise cost impact by liaising with internal teams to get best resolution for the customer where possible
- Flexibility to support other parts of the business to maintain service levels
- Action cancellations following company guidelines
Our client is looking for a flexible colleague who is willing to go the extra mile for customers and be an ambassador for the brand at all times.
Experience / Personal Attributes
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to change.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, team player that is able to manage their workload is also key.
- Is able to take ownership of any enquiry and be committed to see it through to satisfaction
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719