|Salary:||£19,000 - £20,000|
Our exciting client is looking for someone who will be responsible for helping to deliver a wow customer experience across phone, chat and email, using the latest CRM technology.
We are thinking of people with an uncompromising attitude to championing and delivering the cause of customer experience.
- Helping drive the cause to provide a wow customer experience and happiness for our customers.
- Email and phone enquiries
- Web chat
- Return issues
- Occasionally letters!
- The aim will be to turn customer communications into moments of happiness.
- Spot areas where we can do better.
- Learn (with training), how to use our CRM system.
- Act as the eyes and the ears of the company with customers, identifying any issues and opportunities from customer contact and reporting to the businesses.
- Work with the Buying, Merchandising and Marketing teams to share customer feedback
Skills and Experience
- A belief in wow customer service.
- Highly organised, great project and people person.
- Able to diagnose and resolve issues effectively.
- Can work under pressure in a demanding customer focused environment.
- Confident enough with own ability to make own decisions and act on them.
- Have good skills in MS Office and in particular Excel.
- A passion for customer happiness and sensational service.
- You have an uncompromising attitude to delivering good customer service.
- The sort of person who comes in on a Monday morning buzzing with ideas.
- Can take the pace and dynamism of working in the inferno of a start-up environment
- Has a positive, can do, attitude; ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Delivers, gets things done, is a self-starter. Meets deadlines.
- Is highly organised and efficient.
- Has great interpersonal skills.
- Ruthless attention to detail.
- Is curious and a quick learner. Have a desire to constantly improve. Always wants to get to better.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
Due to the volume of applications we are receiving we are sadly unable to get back to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719