|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
This role will be based in the Support Centre of our client our in Central London
You will work as part of their Customer Services team, dealing with customers through inbound/outbound calls & email. You will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receives an effective and efficient experience. In order to deliver this experience, problem solving, communication skills and accuracy in absorbing the details and delivering information are key.
- Liaising with customers who have queries regarding orders, complaints, process new orders and process payments.
- In this customer service role it is imperative that you can demonstrate good communication skills, have a can do attitude, with the ability to deliver the ultimate customer experience every time by fully taking ownership of the issues & resolving them to the point that our customers are fully satisfied.
- Answer incoming & complete outgoing calls in a professional manner and in accordance with DPA with the aim to resolve queries efficiently
- Answer calls efficiently in line with company SLAs
- Own resolution of customer issues through to completion,
- Manage live cases fully using Zendesk including logging of issues raised through Trustpilot, stores & our website following up to ensure resolution is reached within a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of case drivers, created stock & compensation costs & support the development & maintenance of CC dashboards
- Process and respond to emails and general correspondence in an efficient & professional manner
- Progressing of held orders and any ad hoc queries through to resolution by developing relationships with Customer
- Ensuring accurate notes are completed in line with customer interaction
- First time resolution offered every time ensuring the customer experience is not affected
- Positively represent the brand by promoting reviews and recommendations
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure customers journey is progressed efficiently
- Adhering to company processes were necessary
- Adhoc and administration duties as and when required
- Adhoc outbound customer contact where required
- Support housekeeping duties and holiday cover for colleagues in the Operations Team
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties as directed by your Line Manager
- Ensuring all tasks are fully completed by taking ownership
- Coordination of collection & delivery of remakes & spare parts including CDC & Parcelforce fulfilment
- CC enquiries and email checks
- Management of created stock
- CDC delivery issues & delivery uplift paperwork
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of being able to professionally handle incoming calls.
- Previous experience of delivering a high standard of customer experience, preferably in a customer care role
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous customer service experience.
- An excellent team player.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719