|Salary:||£21,000 OTE £25,000|
Contact centre opening times: Mon-Thurs, 9am to 8pm, Fri, 9am to 5:30pm, Sat, 9am to 4pm.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week to be worked during PCC Opening Times
Shift pattern: Unfixed pattern, includes lates (8pm finish) and earlies (9am start) and up to 2:5 Saturdays
Benefits: Staff parking, good transport network, nice team, friendly and lively environment, realistic targets, funded team lunches/dinner
The role of the customer services advisor is to book and drive bookings and to provide a first-class service to prospective and existing patients. From understanding their personal circumstances and reasons for seeking treatment to verifying their suitability and actively promoting the benefits of the company’s medical credentials and reassuring them. This work involves a high degree of telephone communication, dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls. In addition to this aspect of the job, the job holder will also be expected to support the sales and marketing teams.
The job holder is expected to work flexibly with other members of the team to ensure continuous and consistent cover to support advertising campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing suitability of patients for chosen treatment, ensuring the quality of leads converted to consultation.
- Contributing to the maximisation of conversion rates to meet the KPI for consultation appointments
- Working to targets of calls per hour and bookings per hour
- Promoting active marketing campaigns to prospective patients
- Providing front line support to all existing and potential patients & GPs
- Providing support as required to the marketing team in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Assisting in the production of sales information
- Providing support as required to staff and managers in all hospitals.
- To effectively and efficiently handle calls, emails and postal enquiries during Contact Centre working hours in line with all KPIs
- To effectively support the marketing team in the management of events e.g. booking in attendees for open evenings
- Responsible for managing and prioritising daily activities and processes ensuring service levels meet KPIs
- Take ownership of individual enquiries and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the patient, whilst understanding when and how to escalate an issue
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s services and procedures to support the delivery of excellent customer service at all times. In-depth training will be provided.
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with both internal and external contacts
- Follow up all outstanding leads in line with the KPI to ensure maximum conversion
- Keeping concise and accurate records of call details and activity
- Good working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of working in a soft sales environment
- Driven to deliver Service Excellence
- Experience of dealing with customer problems and enquiries in a passive style of customer care
- Can demonstrate how to deal with difficult callers
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, both internally and externally
- Displays confidence and commitment in all business interactions
- Able to empathise and flex style to speak comfortably and confidently to a wide range of people
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Sound judgement and common sense
- Display confidence when making decisions relating to patient criteria and suitability
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn and assimilates information quickly
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719