|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
6 month contract
£20,000 – £25,000
Our client based in Frimley are seeking an Order Processing Executive to join their team on a 6-month contract from December 2019.
The main purpose of this role will be to process orders (and any subsequent amendments/cancellations) accurately and on day of receipt ensuring they meet with customer & company requirements.
Other duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, transport, warehouse & sales team regarding stock availability/order issues.
- To answer queries about availability, expected delivery dates, price and trading terms as well as other departments about Customer Service related matters.
- To investigate invoice and transit claims, to obtain authorisation for settlement or rejection and subsequently either to prepare credit note documentation or contact the Customer explaining why the claim was rejected.
- To manage accounts receivable, issuing bi-weekly account statements, checking invoices are paid in accordance with agreed terms, ensuring that any delays to invoice payment are raised with the relevant account contact and resolution achieved.
- Knowledge of office procedures and computer order management systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Fast learner
- SAP Experience (desirable)
- Intermediate Excel skills eg V-Lookup & Pivot Tables (desirable)
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719