|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
The successful candidate will act as the primary touchpoint for customers into this exciting Tech, global tech company! They will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and for driving success.
Customer Success Managers focus on increasing product upsell and retention within their portfolio through listening to requirements and strategic goals and being product experts. This role requires excellent communication skills as this person works with multiple departments therefore an individual who is very structured, focused and competent in building relationships, always acting as the customer advocate within the business is essential!
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that can be measured to determine success#
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
- Help customers to achieve success and increase adoption by understanding their vision and advising how the product can be leveraged to meet their requirements
- Use analytics data and other measurement tools to understand where usage of the product can be approved and work with customers to implement change
- Coordinating regular meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and that goals are being met
- Recognise, address and escalate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally to ensure a quick resolution
- Train and upskill customers when new product features are released
- Identify and share customer success stories in a written format with the business
Experience & Attributes required
- 3+ years experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Customer Success Management role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with digital platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and company
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719