|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
2i Recruit are excited to be assisting a dynamic, global SaaS organisation who due to continued success and company growth have a unique opportunity for an experienced CSM to lead a small team. As a key member of the organisation’s senior management team, you will be responsible for driving customer advocacy and exceptional customer service.
The key aims of this role are:
- Maintain high customer retention
- Increase licence and services sales to existing customers
- Prompt on-premise customers to consider updating
- Increase advocacy amongst customer base
- Build the culture and business process to embed customer success within our organisation
- Build a pro-active customer success attitude and skills within the team and across the organisation
- As the primary touchpoint for existing customers, build and maintain close relationships with them
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues with existing customers
- Manage the support team to ensure that issues are resolved quickly, and opportunities realized
- Onboard and upskill new customers
- Customer training, content and documentation
- Regular customer communication such as customer success stories, newsletters and release announcements
- Manage initial customer requests for new features
- Challenge, hold accountable and motivate your team members
- Produce targets and achievements to measure your team against and allocate end of year bonuses against
- Create a customer success plan and implement it.
- A motivating, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong strategic vision for customer success
- Passion for great service.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative, friendly with a good sense of humour.
- Commercially aware
- Structured, focused on priorities and competent in building relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality, are excited by meeting clients and will go the extra mile
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial SME company
- At least 3 years’ experience either in a Customer Success in a SaaS company, working with a portfolio of clients.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- Have built and transformed a team
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719