|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our client is seeking a bold, outgoing and attentive whizz to join their Customer Support team. Perfect for someone looking for their second full time role or a confident individual starting their career, you’re “can-do, will-do, on-it” character will shine through.
As the voice and keyboard of our business to the customers we serve, your role will include:
- Helping existing customers find their way around our products with a saintly, caring and fun patience.
- Enthusing about our products to prospective customers, helping them to make an informed decision when choosing our products.
- Digging deep into our customer’s IT setup using screen sharing tools and all the resources of our team, to eliminate problems.
- Managing contact via multiple channels including calls, emails, ticketing systems and chat, to ensure every one of our customers is treated as a VIP and that we remain “real time responsive”
- Specify and work with the team to author relevant support content that proactively helps our customers, from online videos to FAQ library’s.
- Feedback and into our product teams to keep building the successful business and products we have today.
As part of an entrepreneurial team, in a fast-paced environment, we hope you will be:
- Able to demonstrate to us that you are a logical thinker with ability to get into the detail of a problem and resolve it.
- A very confident communicator with a grammatically strong and creative writing style.
- A strong relationship builder who doesn’t like awkward silences, but doesn’t fill them with even more awkward fluff either!
- Ability to clearly identify customer requirements and in turn sales opportunities, harvesting them into additional revenue for the business.
- Happy working with a team to reach your goals of treating every customer as a VIP.
- Practical, with a can-do attitude and excited by the work you deliver
The right applicant will gain a substantial amount of commercial knowledge, grow their skills enormously, and find everyday different.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719