|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join and help shape a newly formed Operations Function in a SME support organisation that put people as their priority and live by their values not only for their clients but internally to support and develop their staff to help them reach their true potential! The company offer a fast paced, customer focused environment where teams work in collaboration. They have been rapidly growing and show no signs in slowing down!
The successful candidate will be involved from the outset to ensure projects have cyber security designed into them, working with the wider IT Operations team to deliver cyber security products, working with internal and client teams to resolve potential security issues. They will also be generating regular audits and helping develop their security policies and processes.
This is a hybrid role with option to work from home 2 / 3 days a week from home and the rest with colleague in the Surrey office.
- Shape, influence and deliver our Cybersecurity products and offerings to clients.
- Performing Cybersecurity audits for clients, embodying the principles of “Security by Design”, and presenting recommendations to improve a client’s security position and safeguard their customers’ data.
- Deliver Cybersecurity Consultancy for existing and new clients, including helping develop their security policies and processes.
- Own the Cyber Essentials process for the company and their clients.
- Shaping company Cyber Response plans to ensure that security incidents are acted upon appropriately within agreed SLAs, and actions taken to prevent or mitigate further exposure.
- Keeping up to date with security trends to ensure the company are offering clients the best protection possible.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow internal Cybersecurity capabilities as well as deliver new offerings to clients.
- 2-5 years existing Cybersecurity expertise.
- Passion in Cybersecurity, with a core understanding of fundamental concepts and eagerness to stay up to date with the changing security landscape and emerging trends or vulnerabilities.
- Self-sufficient, able to explore potential leads and ideas with minimal direction or guidance.
- Ability to explain security concepts to non-technical client contacts in a jargon-free way.
- Natural curiosity to challenge the status quo and identify innovative ways to improve services for our clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage ambiguity.
- Efficient workload management and planning.
- The ability to remain calm and think rationally during a crisis or high-pressure situation.
- Reliability and excellent communication skills.
- Keen interest in ongoing professional development.
- Experience with Azure Sentinel would be beneficial
- CISSP / CompTIA Security+ / Cyber Essentials Certification or similar would be great.
Personal Qualities you will have
- Can do attitude with well-polished interpersonal and communication skills
- Be willing to go the extra mile to offer clients a high-quality service
- Have an understanding of Cyber Security needs of clients and the confidence and ability to deliver on these solutions
- Be eager to shape, define and the deliver new services
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719