|Salary:||£35,000 to £45,000|
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to analyse and visualise the company’s extensive ERP data, with the objective of presenting clear data-driven insights which the wider team can use to make informed decisions.
The successful candidate will also be the internal point of contact to the outsourced IT support companies, so will need to be comfortable performing guided IT tasks.
- Solid SQL database and excel reporting skills and experience
- A solid understanding of data sources, data organisation and storage
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of the role
- Microsoft Office 365
- Using data feeds (csv, XML)
- Supporting Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (NAV) ERP
- Power Bi
- Power Automate
Nice to have:
- Comfortable performing basic IT support
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719