|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000 plus training|
Our client is looking for a Data Reporting Administrator to analyse and visualise the company’s extensive ERP data, with the objective of presenting clear data-driven insights which the wider team can use to make informed decisions.
The successful candidate will also be the internal point of contact to the outsourced IT support companies, so will need to be comfortable performing guided IT tasks.
- Utilising Excel to produce a variety of reports
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of the role
- Microsoft Office 365
- An understanding of MS Access
- Supporting Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (NAV) ERP
- Power Bi
- Power Automate
Nice to have:
- Supporting IT Software and Hardware.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719