|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
Our client is a global, dynamic organisation that sit in the digital space and offer an innovative, entrepreneurial environment! They have a diverse, impressive client base and pride themselves on pushing the limits of technology to offer their clients an unparalleled service and product base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Designer to join the Marketing team to assist, design and create content for the website and marketing material for internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Skills Required for Role
- Create case studies
- Create wire-frames, mockups, icons and prototypes as needed
- Work with Marketing Manager to create signage material for global events and conferences
- Recreate software screens and mock ups in Photoshop
- Create White Paper case studies
Attributes & Experience Required
- Able to create corporate, informative yet attractive, enticing work
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with an organised approach
- Confident user of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience or ability to create professional, attractive, enticing PDFs and brochures
- 2 years professional experience or a relevant degree with some commercial experience
- Be proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719