|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum - depending on experience|
Our client based in the outskirts of Guildford is looking for an Account Director to join their supportive and friendly team. The Account Director plays a key role in their company, determining the strategic direction of the company and focusing on executing the strategy to achieve them.
- Work with the Digital Team to provide direction, strategic input and oversight on all digital campaigns across organic and paid social, influencer marketing, digital PR and content marketing.
- Build relationships with senior management and influence decision making. Lead team in meetings and presentations.
- Drive digital communications strategy for clients. Write briefs and instigate debate
- Offer excellent end to end client service, from objective setting, campaign set up, delivery and regular reporting
- Work with Director of Digital to define best practice and automated processes across the team to deliver optimum servicing and performance to clients.
- Use digital tools to plan and analyse brands and activity to optimise performance
- Position yourself as a digital expert internally and externally across a range of products and services
- Be an expert on the clients’ business and have an excellent knowledge of their broader competitive market, wider digital industry and the impact these have on their communications strategy.
- Support in new business activities including pitch preparation and presenting
- Set client KPI’s and work to client budgets and forecasting
Internal People Management
- Line manage Account Management team members, support their career development with mentoring and training
- Work collaboratively with the Digital team, promoting partnership and team-ship
- Participate in training programmes to improve your skill set and develop your potential, keep up to date with digital news and technologies digital news and technologies
- Attend trade shows, client and agency events throughout the year, where appropriate.
- SEO, PPC, and email experience is a bonus.
- At least 5+ years’ experience working within an agency
- Excellent client facing and account management skills in a digital or social media role
- Commercially minded and detail orientated with financials.
- Experience of forecasting and reporting.
- Creative but analytical – comfortable and confident handling data and reporting back to clients on campaign metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital channels and how they complement wider communications
- Strong analytical skills and be able to use a wide range of digital tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout or alternative scheduling and analytics tools.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Skilled at setting KPI’s and strategic goals and direction
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Highly organised and accurate with strong attention to detail
- Hybrid and flexible working available
- Discretionary bonus based on overall performance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Nursery benefit
- Training Opportunities
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719