|Salary:||£28,000 - £34,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
To manage the planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns across Digital Display and Affiliate programmes to deliver quality traffic company website and calls to the sales team to drive business growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed understanding of direct and digital targets to implement a robust digital media strategy and to be accountable for performance to support business growth.
- Planning and execution of performance marketing campaigns, focusing on the customer journey and an always-on programmatic prospecting and retargeting activity across platform.
- Responding to tactical business need to increase awareness and drive quality traffic to the website and call centre.
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into the performance of the marketing activity and make recommendations for future optimisations.
- Work with the Brand teams to ensure all performance marketing campaigns are aligned to the brand strategy and positioning.
- Management of design and media agencies to ensure campaigns are clearly communicated and digital media plans are developed in line with campaign objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring digital media activity across the programmatic and affiliate channels are accurate, consistent with other marketing activity, activated on time and on budget.
- Setup and establishment of the Affiliate program and strategy to drive web traffic and performance in line with the direct marketing and digital strategy.
- Keep abreast of changes to the programmatic and affiliate digital landscape to identify new opportunities to increase our routes to market to drive the direct share of business and strategy.
- Working closely with Revenue Management teams to ensure programmatic marketing pricing is accurate, competitive and aligned to strategic focuses.
- Work with US counterparts to share knowledge and experiences for new test and learn strategies.
- Other duties as deemed necessary to deliver the digital marketing strategy in line with agreed business targets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrable experience working within digital marketing environment, preferably in Travel
- Demonstrable experience in managing performance marketing campaigns within the display and affiliate arena
- Experience of the Flashtalking and Facebook Business Manager
- Experiences of utilising CRM and segmentation insights as part of a customer journey
- Experience of using web analytic tools (preferably Adobe Omniture and GoogleAnalytics) to analyse data and inform digital media planning
- Experience in managing and working with agencies.
PERSONAL ATTITIUDE AND SKILLS
- A passion for all things Digital
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Excellent self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Good excel skills and ability to understand analytical software e.g. GoogleAnalytics
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working hours and travel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with internal and external
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719