|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector:||Design and Creative|
An exciting opportunity to work for an established Manufacturing and Product organisation that are market leaders in their sector!
The Digital & Content Specialist will work within the eCommerce team to manage the Search Engine Optimisation and creation of content across all the Groups websites. The successful candidate will have an understanding of SEO strategies, current knowledge of SEO practices and knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Product Merchandiser / Content Editor to develop and execute effective SEO & Content strategies
- Monitor progress of SEO strategies and adapting them to achieve maximum growth and visibility for Gap analysis
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Produce monthly reports for traffic, ranking and other SEO aspects to making recommendations.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager to strategise and improve content delivery and promotion
- Manage optimisation projects and reporting on performance
- Work closely with the eCommerce team to review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Identify product trends and work closely with the eCommerce Manager and Procurement Team to implement product strategies aligned with SEO insight
- Work closely with the Product/Content Merchandiser to maximise product launches and customer content
- Provide SEO Competitor Analysis
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager and Social Media Manager to optimise campaigns
- Champion content across digital platforms
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive customer-centric landing pages
- Analysis of end-to-end consumer experience in different digital channels
- Keep up-to-date on the latest algorithms and best practices for on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Perform keyword research with objective to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in co-ordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Make recommendations for content development in co-ordination with SEO and company goals, general and keyword specific and translate recommendations into actionable, profitable campaigns
Skills, Attributes and Experience Required to be successful in the role
- A strong understanding and demonstratable experience of the SEM and SEO process
- SEO experience as a doer, within an in-house or agency team working D2C / B2C
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility
- High level competency of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery or similar
- Experienced in working with Content Management Systems
- Competent in the using a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics
- A high level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- A creative mind, with an eye for detail
- Commercially minded
- A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Very well organised and able to prioritise tasks efficiently
- An articulate and effective communicator
- Product related SEO copywriting skills that can reflect the brands tone of voice
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719