|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
Our client is an award-winning group that’s site in the manufacturing and technology sector, they offer a friendly environment where staff are encouraged to work collaboratively to help achieve business goals and are committed to employee development.
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time, permanent, Digital Marketing Executive to work at our manufacturing base in Woking.
The successful candidate will play an important role in achieving strategic marketing, and digital lead generation objectives. The Digital Marketing Executive will assist in planning, execution and optimisation of our outbound online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which has recently and rapidly become increasingly important for companies such as ours.
Based in our modern Global HQ in Surrey, candidates must live within a manageable daily commute.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, and generate sales leads;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, linked in, YouTube etc.) with the aim of maximising response;
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness, and enable sales pipeline development;
- Be actively involved in SEO support (keywords, image optimisation, content referrals etc.) in support of the Web Manager;
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution, collaborating with the content marketing manager and relevant sales teams, through various digital channels;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and work with the content manager to develop and promote actionable content to support digital marketing campaigning;
- Support web development partners and group website manager to improve user experience;
- Measure performance of outbound digital marketing activities;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Maintain partnerships with web development partners and vendors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic, with a passion for all things marketing and technology.
You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to improving lead generation and revenue growth for company’s innovative suite of products.
You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- BSc/BA in digital marketing or relevant field;
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role;
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Ads, SEO/SEM and email campaigns;
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Skills and experience in creative content writing;
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking;
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with can-do attitude;
PACKAGE & Benefits
This is a permanent full time permanent position, 36 hour week – Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.15pm, 9.00am – 5.00pm Friday.
- Additional production bonus
- Aviva private pension scheme
- BUPA, non-contributory private medical insurance
- Simply Health Optimise Plus Plan, non-contributory cash back plan for claiming monies back for treatments (following probation)
- Life insurance (Death in Service scheme) equivalent to 2 years’ basic salary to next of kin
- 24 days holiday per annum, (plus additional Bank Holidays).
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent staff facilities including free membership of an on-site gym
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719