|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
- To manage the planning and execution of search marketing campaigns (organic and paid) across Google & Bing to deliver quality traffic website and calls to the sales team to drive business growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed understanding of direct and digital targets to implement a robust search strategy and to be accountable for performance to support business growth.
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into the performance of the search marketing activity and make recommendations for future optimisations.
- Implement a robust test and learn strategy for paid search campaigns and report these results back to the business, focusing on driving quality traffic at an efficient CPA.
- Respond to tactical business need to increase awareness and drive quality traffic to the website and call centre.
- Proactive management of the Paid Search and Organic Search agencies.
- Management of link building campaigns from conception to delivery, managing the opportunity approval from the business, budget, amplification and reporting.
- Work with the PR and Marketing team to ensure all link building campaigns are amplified across channels.
- Work with the Brand team to ensure all search marketing campaigns are aligned to the brand strategy and positioning.
- Management and implementation of technical SEO requirements as recommended by the Search Agencies including onsite UX and CRO.
- Working with the copywriter to develop content for the website relevant to SEO optimisations.
- Working in association with the eCommerce Manager to implement onsite content and UX updates and where appropriate with the Development Agency.
- Manage the Search budget, raising POs, liaising with suppliers, ensuring accurate internal budget forecasting and timely payment of invoices.
- Keep abreast of changes to the search landscape to identify new opportunities to increase our routes to market to drive the direct share of business and strategy.
- Work with US counterparts to share knowledge and experiences for new test and learn strategies.
- Other duties as deemed necessary to deliver the digital marketing strategy in line with agreed business targets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrable experience working within digital marketing environment, preferably in Travel
- Demonstrable experience in managing paid and organic search marketing campaigns
- Google AdWords & Bing certification preferable
- Highly analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- Expert with MS Excel for producing reports
- Experiences of utilising CRM and segmentation insights as part of a customer journey
- Experience of using web analytic tools (preferably Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics) to analyse data and inform planning
- Experience in managing and working with agencies.
PERSONAL ATTITIUDE AND SKILLS
- A passion for all things Digital
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Excellent self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working hours and travel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with internal and external partners
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719