|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is seeking an eCommerce Manager to manage all aspects of company website from personalisation through to website merchandising. The successful candidate will develop and deliver the development roadmap, testing plans, personalisation strategy and improve the customer journey and conversion rate of the website.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed understanding of direct and digital targets to implement a robust website strategy and to be accountable for performance to support business growth.
- Provide accurate reporting and insight into the performance of the website and make recommendations for future optimisations.
- Manage the development roadmap and execute planned activity from conception to delivery and reporting.
- Manage and execute the personalisation and testing strategy through Monetate.
- Ensure all development activity is communicated to the business and amplify across channels where appropriate.
- Manage the web budget, raising PO’s, liaising with suppliers, ensuring accurate internal budget forecasting and timely payment of invoices.
- Ownership of regular campaign activity and updating of content across the website in-line with commercial campaign focus.
- Responsibility for ensuring product content is up to date and accurate across all websites.
- Review content against online KPI’s, identify improvements and create plans to increase engagement on the website
- Work closely with other the channels to ensure campaigns and messaging are integrated
- Represent the brand on the development of the IBE.
- Manage the transition to the Global Development Platform (GDP) with US counterparts in a testing and phased approach.
- Work with external UX and development partners to capture customer feedback and leverage this insight to drive continuous improvement of online content. This will include competitor reviews to identify and integrate best practice
- Develop a CRO strategy with our web development agency.
- Bring new ideas and digital-first thinking to the development of content and conversion across the website.
- Be the key point person at all times for issues on our web platform.
- Work with US counterparts to share knowledge and experiences for new test and learn strategies.
- Other duties as deemed necessary to deliver the digital marketing strategy in line with agreed business targets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrable experience working within a digital environment, preferably in Travel
- Proven experience of UX
- Proven experience of Conversion Optimisation
- Must have a proven eCommerce website background with experience of maximising customer usability to deliver change
- Experience of using personalisation and testing tools (preferable Monetate)
- Experience of using web analytic tools (preferably Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics) to analyse data and inform planning
- Experience in managing and working with agencies.
PERSONAL ATTITIUDE AND SKILLS
- A passion for all things Digital
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Excellent self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible working hours and travel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with internal and external partners
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719