|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
An exciting opportunity for a Ecommerce Manager to manage digital marketing content across all brands within this product lead B2C & B2B organisation.
The successful candidate will assist the Group Head of eCommerce with digital marketing strategy, drive online traffic/revenue to the organisation’s websites.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Group Head of Ecommerce to devise strategies to drive online traffic/revenue across several websites within the organisation.
- Collaborate with the Group Head of Ecommerce to manage external software partners and monitor return on investment.
- Alongside the Group Head of Ecommerce and in collaboration with the Senior Web Designer to address improvements on the usability, design, content, and conversion of the several websites across the organisation.
- Be accountable for day-to-day trading.
- Measure and report against performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly analytical reports on product and site performance, which in turn will influence future digital activity. (SEO, Email, Site Improvements, social media, etc)
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan and execute all database marketing including email and promotional campaigns.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Manage the creation and implementation of all creative content, including product launches.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Work with the SEO/Content Strategist to create and maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date, meets vaping best practices and SEO best practices.
- Working closely with the SEO/Content Strategist and Product/Content Merchandiser to ensure new products are swiftly launched and appropriate launch plans are in place.
- With the rest of the ecommerce team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel on online communications as well as tone of voice for copy.
- Assist in site maintenance and content creation on Group websites
- Responsible for direct report of Digital Marketing Executive and CRM Executive.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive & Junior Digital Co-ordinator to develop strategic
- plans for improvement on acquisition and retention programmes.
- Working with team to plan/execute email strategies and to use CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Working in collaboration to set up of all product/brand promotions.
- Take responsibility for the creation, on-going management, and implementation of the digital marketing calendar.
- Build and maintain social media presence.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Demonstrable practical experience in website content management and creation
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix
- Knowledge using Magento and reporting tools desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of building reports using Sql Database, SAP and WordPress, Google Analytics and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to translate complex data and statistics into actionable profitable marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated yet customer focused.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent editing skills
- Strong strategic mindset with ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with A/B testing
- A starter-finisher who can effectively prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Ability to manage and lead a team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experimental growth opportunities.
- Building trust by role-modelling ethical behaviour, applying principles and values consistently in decision making
- Act with integrity and work collaboratively with Senior Management Team
- Show courage to speak up and skilfully influence others to gain buy-in
- Take responsibility for your actions and take ownership of improvements and changes
- Demonstrate curiosity and make the most of opportunities to learn, improve and innovate individually, as a team and within the company
- Effectively lead by example and enable your direct reports to perform to the best of their ability
- Communicate effectively the meaning and purpose of your own work to your peers and direct reports
- Demonstrate your commitment to helping the business succeed and suggest alternative solutions when needed
- Benchmark your teams performance
- Share good practice with your colleagues
- Pre-empt trends and movements within the industry and make suitable recommendations
- Make decisions based on learning outcomes and competently evaluate the impact of decisions
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719