|Salary:||£35000 to £40000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive and administrative support to the Group CEO. The primary job responsibilities include:
- Providing confidential and professional executive support to the CEO in all aspects of their role
- Diary management: scheduling meetings and calls ensuring that tasks and appointments are updated on a daily basis
- Execution of tasks; from the critical to the trivial
Manage all email and workload organisation on a daily basis using own initiative and knowledge of the work with minimum supervision.
- Maintain complex diary management, arranging meetings as appropriate with accurate notes. Ensure that matters arising from meetings are dealt with by the appropriate people.
- Liaise with the Group CEO regarding the events of the day and following up actions.
- Make any telephone calls as requested and follow up any resultant actions.
- Organising meeting rooms/lunches/external facilities and attend meetings as required, taking accurate notes
- Ensuring that matters arising from meetings are dealt with by the appropriate people within agreed timescales
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality with regard to issues concerning members of staff and all stakeholders. Respond positively with tact, sensitivity and awareness to all stakeholders in relation to duties undertaken
- Draft correspondence and other documentation to the Group CEOs specification including management packs and PowerPoints for board and leaders’ meetings
- Process expenses monthly
- Co-ordinate travel where required including flights, hotels, transfers and itineraries.
Ad hoc duties as required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in an EA/PA capacity
- Strong working knowledge of business communication tools (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word, Outlook)
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships – both internally and externally
- Energetic, enthusiastic, open and helpful personality
- High attention to detail
- Natural ability to organise
- Ability to work with complete discretion and confidentiality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional appearance, well-mannered and a constructive attitude in all work-related matters
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work to maintain required productivity levels
- Willingness to research and self-study to keep skills relevant
- Self-motivated, flexible in approach, enthusiastic team player
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with internal/external customers
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, results driven
- Methodical in approach with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail
- Enjoys a challenge
Employee Acknowledgement: We believe that each employee empowers and shapes a culture of success – everyone has a role to play. This job description outlines your key accountabilities and job requirements but occasionally we may expect you to perform duties that aren’t part of your job description. We expect each employee to offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our company goals.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719