This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in sales with a dynamic and rapidly growing company. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ sales experience with a strong and resilient mindset that is eager to succeed. We provide training and full on-going support to help you thrive in this exciting and rewarding industry.
Are you a sales professional that thrives on developing new business opportunities across multiple different technology sectors? If so, a company that specialises in organising industry-leading international B2B conferences and exhibitions is looking for a creative, passionate, and driven Exhibition Sales Manager.
The role is largely telephone based but includes opportunities for international travel.
The key responsibilities of an Exhibition Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
· Working on the launch of a number of international B2B exhibitions in new emerging sustainability and cleantech industries.
· Building and managing a constantly developing list of relevant leads of potential exhibiting companies, increasing revenue through selling exhibition space and sponsorship.
· Driving a consistent weekly sales campaign, working towards the annual event sales target.
The key skills and qualities of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
· Experience in a telephone-based sales role is essential, along with an excellent telephone manner; experience in exhibition or event sponsorship sales is preferred but not essential.
· Entrepreneurial, driven, extremely persuasive, and a people person who is sensitive to cultural differences; having strong communication (written, verbal, email) and team-working skills.
· Self-motivated and incredibly well organised, having both the initiative and the ability to work independently and manage own workload.
· Resilient and comfortable talking with senior decision makers, company CEO’s and Presidents, being adaptable and flexible enough to utilise multiple sales approaches to close business.
· Strong MS-based IT skills, Excel, Word, Outlook required, and adept at using social media (such as LinkedIn and Xing) to connect with relevant prospects.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, if you have not heard from us with 5 working days your CV has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719