|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is a rapidly growing global organisation that sits within the healthcare sector, due to this expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Marketing Manager to join the organisation! The successful candidate for this position will play a significant role within the marketing department helping to educating clinical users, building loyalty to the brand, drive the market share and contribute to revenue growth.
Reporting into the Director of Strategic Marketing the field Marketing Manager is accountable for ensuring the successful implementation of key strategic sales and marketing initiatives for the UK. Currently the focus is solely the UK but expansion is planned for the coming year.
Working with an expanding varied team of people, the successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing, sales and clinical support teams.
Data gathered will be used to develop and implement programmes and tools, which drive growth and adoption of the company service. Programmes will be designed to support the sales team to address and motivate key account target audiences within the healthcare sector.
Essential contributions will include the development and effective communication to the field of marketing campaigns, monitoring consistent message delivery, tactical marketing execution and promotion and monitoring of the brand.
The successful candidate for this position will play a significant role within the marketing department helping to educating clinical users, building loyalty to the company brand, drive company market share, and contributing to revenue growth.
- Act as liaison between marketing and sales teams; develop and execute high impact commercial programmes and promotions to achieve planned business objectives and sales growth goals.
- Identify and help develop content for collateral, customer success stories, white papers, website, customer presentations and other marketing tools.
- Create, communicate, and execute targeted marketing programmes. These include but are not limited to pre and post conference lead nurturing campaigns, event management, account-specific message development, development of KOL program and webcasts and other innovative tools.
- Help drive sales lead creation and create brand awareness activities.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with BDMs and the UK marketing organisation.
- Forecast, measure and analyse impact of programmes on sales cycles; provide monthly reports to demonstrate campaign progress and region success.
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programmes. Educate and train the field sales organisation on new and planned marketing activities including campaigns and clinical information.
Experience & Attributes Required
- Comprehensive marketing experience within a healthcare organisation.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of sales cycles, customer buying journeys, and complex selling environments.
- Ability to target multiple stakeholders within a healthcare organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; personable team player.
- Decisive and action-oriented. Able to motivate, inspire, and influence across the corporate functions.
- Self-starter. Willing to work as necessary to develop programmes and materials to support the field.
- Comfortable with working independently and remotely while remaining in close touch with the core work teams both in field and at HQ.
- Innovative thinker. Able to synthesise information from multiple sources in order to generate and share insights.
- Solid writing and content development skills.
- High-impact presentation and content delivery skills.
- Committed to results. Comfortable with ROI measurement and continual improvement.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment. Stays flexible to shift tasks as needed but conscientious about completing work assignments.
- Strong organisational skills. Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable with technology. Competent with Microsoft Office suite and tablet-based communications tools. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- BSc degree in science or marketing desired.
- Able to travel throughout the UK and potentially the EMEA region, up to 40% of the time.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719