|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client based in Guildford is looking for an Finance Assistant. The position will be based in a very busy, modern and bustling environment who provide various services.
The accounts department looks after two offices and report into the Head of Accounts in a team that deals with every aspect of accounts in a busy organisation.
Jobs required would include:
- Issuing fee notes and checking disbursements (paid/unpaid) to the ledgers
- Posting of fee notes to accounts
- Credit control/debt chasing
- Office and client account daily postings
- Returning of historic client account balances/assisting with reconciling matters
This is a challenging and busy, full time job, which the successful applicant can grow into as the number of tasks are continually growing with the advancement of the company. The successful applicant will need good organisational skills and to have attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach and have self-motivation. A good knowledge of Excel is preferable and training will be given on the accounts system used.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719