|Salary:||Up to £30,000 per annum|
Our client, based in Cranleigh have a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an extremely busy department on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a finance role and have a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining and collating all miscellaneous charges to be included on bills
- Answering queries and liaising with staff
- Reconciling termly fees income
- Processing direct debit collections
- Sending out all quarterly bills and other general literature to clients
- Recording all discounts and concessions awarded
- Processing insurance claims
- Processing private health care claims on behalf of clients
- Monitoring and chasing debtors in consultation with Finance Manager and Director of Finance
- Maintaining and updating database
- Recording all invoice payments and reconciling
- Sales ledger – Raising of sales invoices and chasing debtors
- Dealing with daily banking, petty cash and credit cards
- Monitoring events, liaising with relevant staff and sorting out the finance
- Any other relevant task as directed by the Finance Manager and Director of Finance
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in finance.
- Computer literacy, confident user of Microsoft Excel (intermediate level).
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Proactive in their working environment.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719