|Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client has an opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their team at their head office in Guildford.
You will work effectively with the Finance Manager to support all aspects of the transactional processing for business including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expenses, Payroll and supporting month end.
Your Key Tasks:
- Responsibility for processing the Supplier invoices and managing payment runs on a weekly basis
- Process approximately 100 sales invoices per month and liaise with the Project Managers on quotes and completion dates
- Run the monthly Payroll with the support of the Finance Manager.
- Process expenses for Project Managers and Management Team, including credit card payments
- Ensure good credit control with problem accounts highlighted to the Finance Manager promptly
- Support the Finance Manager through the Month End Process and reconcile specific balance sheet accounts
You will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role &/or AAT studier
- Payroll Experience (preferred)
- Excellent telephone manner for dealing with customers and suppliers invoice queries
- Good planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with good presence, used to dealing with all levels of seniority and multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of QuickBooks (or similar) would be advantageous.
Your skills will include:
- Strong personal and professional integrity
- Determined, passionate and keen to learn
- Proactive and flexible to changing business needs
- Strong verbal and written business English
- Communicates in an honest, transparent and diplomatic way
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719