|Salary:||£24,000 - £26,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a flexible, adaptable and professional working style to ensure the department runs smoothly. The Finance Assistant will support the finance team and ensure the smooth running of the department.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Allocate all customer receipts correctly daily.
- Daily bank reconciliations on the Business’ bank accounts and resolve any issues that arise.
- Monitor & input all purchase invoices on to the system in a timely and accurate manner whilst following the approval process.
- Look after the purchase ledger inbox ensuring all queries are dealt with quickly.
- Input all staff credit card statements onto the system each month.
- Produce reports for weekly and monthly payment runs for suppliers.
- Process all staff expenses on a regular basis.
- Support the team with any other adhoc tasks assigned to by the FM.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Excel, MS Outlook.
- Ideally studying AAT.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and hit the ground running.
- Can demonstrate they can work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719