|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
If you are a qualified Accountant or qualified by experience, we have a great opportunity for you! Our client is looking for a friendly and approachable, highly motivated, capable individual to take the role of Finance Manager. They are looking for someone who is reliable, dedicated, enthusiastic with excellent people management skills.
- Be the financial representative and work with team on a refurbishment project
- Help reform the company into three separate organisations
- Work with the Finance Manager (Operations) on producing the annual budget and management reports
- Provide day-to-day financial support to staff team
- Provide financial support and advice to the Finance Administrator
- Attend Board meetings as
- Provide support as required to the Director of Finance and Business Administration.
- To act as Secretary to the Finance Advisory Committee.
- To act as line manager for the Finance
- To ensure that the company is compliant with finance related legislation and best practice
- To work professionally with auditors
- To undertake occasional travel abroad in the fulfilment of your
- To undertake other such duties as may be reasonably
- Accounting qualification or extensive/varied accounting experience
- Friendly and approachable
- Self-motivated and able to use your initiative
- Good IT skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, proactive approach
- Working well as part of a team
- Flexibility to undertake a wide variety of financial tasks
- Full UK driving licence
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719