|Location:||Billingshurst, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Administrator to join a small, friendly team of 4 based in Billingshurst, West Sussex. The role is supporting both sales and purchase ledger and will be a varied and interesting role with the opportunity to progress further with additional duties and responsibilities in the future if desired.
- Checking and coding of purchase invoices
- Processing UK & overseas purchase ledger invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Processing of staff expenses and company credit card statements
- Identifying and resolving queries from suppliers and staff
- Processing online banking payments
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Team
- Liaising with different teams within the company
- An element of sales ledger credit control and sales ledger duties to include cash allocation, month-end statement preparation, credit-notes and sales ledger reconciliation work
- Potential to take on other month end reconciliations in the future
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Provide cover and assistance when colleagues are on holiday and help with other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Training will be provided in full which will be based at the company’s premises with an element of remote-working after completion of the training.
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Confidence in resolving issues
- Good at questioning and spotting irregularities
- Minimum of English and Maths GCSEs grade C
- Polite & professional telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Previous experience of Sage 50 or similar accounting system
- Preferred – background in accounting and/or bookkeeping, either in practice or commerce
- A good standard of Microsoft Excel would be advantageous
- Well organised with good time management
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Workplace company pension scheme.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719