|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Our Farnham based client is a Chartered Financial Planners organisation that offer a warm, friendly environment and provide a personal service based on professionalism, expert knowledge and superb client servicing.
Due to continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for a personable, well-spoken and ambitious candidate with relevant industry experience to join the organisation. Opportunities to be trained to become a Paraplanner or advance to become a Financial Advisor are available, supported and encouraged.
Role and Responsibilities:
Financial Planning Support:
- Input clients’ details into Prestwood (company database)
- New business admin
- Liaise with clients for new business information, Terms of Business, tax returns etc.
- Prepare documentation for clients’ financial planning review meetings
- File checking for completeness
- Liaise with product providers (e.g., for valuations, trusts, product terms)
- Help advisers with meeting prep, new client packs, agendas etc.
- Beginning/looking to begin to work towards diploma qualification
- Attend client meetings with adviser and schedule post meeting actions.
- Technical research
- Do fee estimates
- Build financial plans on Prestwood system
- Draft simple suitability letters
- Simple tax returns
Investment Proposition Support
- Support prep of investment review documents
- Investment committee prep, note taking and implementation of actions
- Support investment implementation and dealing
- Support administration of RJIS platform e.g., account fee checks, quarterly adviser fee and spreadsheet.
- Builds technical knowledge through study and ‘on the job’.
- Support the investment director in making investment recommendations for clients.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719