|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
Our client is looking for a well organised person with previous legal experience to provide secretarial and administrative support to all teams, across various offices, as well as providing cover for reception and office services. Primarily you will be based at the Gatwick office, but you could be working in Dispute Resolution Guildford one day, Private Client Horsham the next and Real Estate London the week after!
If you enjoy a varied workload, are flexible, reliable and happy to travel to any of our offices, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide secretarial support in groups across the firm to cover for holidays, absences and busy periods.
- To provide an audio typing service centrally via digital dictation, when not allocated to support a specific group.
- Preparation of correspondence, bills and documents from audio dictation,
- File and document management.
- Deal with general telephone enquiries and resolve specific enquiries, receive and
- relay messages to and from clients and other professionals on behalf of fee earners.
- Diary maintenance for fee-earners within the group allocated.
- General team administration when requested.
- Cover receptionist duties, administrator roles and other office services tasks,
- Attend meetings and such training courses as determined by the Group Head.
Who and what we are looking for:
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Email and Internet
- Ideally previous experience of digital dictation and a case manager system
- Previous experience of databases
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Ability to use track changes, and/or other comparison software as appropriate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective administrative, communication, decision making and team working skills
- Reasonable level of numeracy
- Ability to maintain a professional and discrete attitude when dealing with issues of a
sensitive and strictly confidential nature
- Flexibility to provide support in different teams, across all of the offices when required,
with varied start and finish times on occasions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Previous knowledge and experience of legal work.
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Email and Internet.
- Ideally previous experience of digital dictation and a case manager system.
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Ability to use track changes, and/or other comparison software as appropriate.
- Previous experience of databases.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Administrative, communication, decision making and team working skills.
- Reasonable level of numeracy.
- Ability to maintain a professional and discrete attitude when dealing with issues of a sensitive and strictly confidential nature.
- Flexibility to provide support in different groups of the firm when required
- 5 days Holiday p/a plus 3.5 days over the Christmas period,
- Private Medical Insurance
- Birthday Day Off
- Life Assurance
- Perkbox (food & drink, entertainment and shopping discounts)
- 5% Pension Scheme Contribution
- Regular Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719