|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
Our technical client is looking for a diligent and accurate individual to join their team.
Their products are used by customers operating in various industries and are used in a wide variety of applications. Working within a team of Customer Services Administrators, the successful candidate will report directly to the Customer Services Manager and will be primarily responsible for processing and servicing customers purchase orders, schedules and forecasts.
This will involve taking ownership of a group of key customer accounts and focusing on providing them with the highest levels of customer service, from order receipt to delivery.
- Customer purchase order entry.
- Processing and maintaining customer schedules and forecast requirements.
- Liaising daily with key customers & our three manufacturing plants
- Regular internal reporting (open order backlogs, delivery performance, etc.) Providing inside sales support to the Sales Team.
- Dealing with customer complaints. General customer service/account administration duties.
- Excellent written and spoken French.
- Computer literate, with an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in a Sales Administration/Customer Services role would be an advantage although not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cope with the pressure of a busy customer services environment.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Our hours of work are 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Thu and 8.30am – 4.00pm Fri.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719