|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client distributes a custom made product throughout the UK and mainland Europe
Their products are used by customers operating in the telecommunications, automotive, commercial and computer industries and are used in a wide variety of applications.
They are a small operation with currently 8 staff based on site in Godalming (administration, accounts and engineering) and five area sales managers based in the UK and Thailand. Their office is conveniently located at the end of Godalming High Street although currently we are remote working.
Working within a team of 5 Customer Services Administrators, the successful candidate will report directly to the Customer Services Manager and will be primarily responsible for processing and servicing customers purchase orders, schedules, forecasts and shipments. This will involve taking ownership of a group of key customer accounts and focusing on providing them with the highest levels of customer service, from order receipt to delivery.
- Customer purchase order entry on bespoke in-house system (using Excel).
- Processing and maintaining customer schedules and forecast requirements (as above).
- Working on a daily basis with key customers & our manufacturing plants located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Regular internal reporting (open order backlogs, delivery performance, etc.)
- Providing inside sales support to the Sales Team.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- General customer service/account administration duties
- Excellent written and spoken French.
- Computer literate, with an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in a Sales Administration/Customer Services role would be an advantage although not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cope with the pressure of an extremely busy customer services environment.
Hours of Work:
Hours of work are 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Thu and 8.30am – 4.00pm Fri.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719