Full Stack Developer – Godalming
£35,000 – £40,000
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to develop, maintain, and support applications based mainly on .Net stack. The developer will participate in all phases of the development life cycle, analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Working to planned time-scales and timely delivery of all tasks and projects.
- Working to high standards and development of coding practices.
- Assist in developing and work with change control and source control processes
- Working with external development partners to deliver new functionality and projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 or more years’ application development experience ideally in a commercial organisation.
- Minimum 4 years for lead role.
- Experience of Web and API development
- Excellent development skills and experience including
- Development experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Excellent communication, team-working and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable web development experience from conception to execution
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- AWS Knowledge
- Specific experience of Umbraco CMS a distinct advantage
- Database development experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
- TDD coding principles are desirable.
- Angular / Knockout / ReactJs
- Experience using source control
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce/digital environment
- Knowledge of UX & customer journeys
- Technical expertise
- Driving Results
- Building Trust
- Team working
- Innovation & Change Orientated
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719