We are thrilled to be supporting a progressive company who work with many of the leading employers in the UK to help their staff plan their financial futures. They provide a wide range of financial services; from pension planning and advice to employee benefits and training. But it’s the way they deliver them that makes them and their clients, stand out from the crowd.
Due to our continued growth and the development, two exciting opportunities have for two motivated graduates to fast track towards gaining the professional qualifications required to become a financial adviser.
While training, the role would support our newly branded Advice proposition, initially the successful candidates will work alongside the advisory and technical teams.
Role & Responsibilities
Studying to become qualified to cii standards, or equivalent. You will be expected to have passed your first exam within 3 months and be fully qualified in 2 to 3 years. While studying you will gain experience by supporting the technical and advisory teams.
This will include:
- Shadowing the senior advisers
- Performing technical analysis
- Liaising with clients
- Report writing
- Completion of applications
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Hunger to learn
- Fantastic communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Highly IT competent especially with Microsoft applications
- Previous experience of working in an office environment (ideally within the Financial Services industry)
- Any financial knowledge
Benefits and Development
- Fast track to becoming a qualified financial adviser
- Exams and training will be funded
- Chance to develop in a winning Team
- Ability to influence our clients’ future
- Competitive salary while you are qualifying
- Earnings expectations after 5 years = £60k
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day per years’ service (to 30)
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719