|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
The primary purpose of this role will be to support the Group Marketing team on the delivery of key initiatives and in particular the Campaign Manager to assist with developing, coordinating and delivering campaigns and other marketing output.
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering the marketing plan
- Support the Group Campaign Manager with plans for B2C and B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Support the day to day implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Budget and invoicing – ensure all cost is tracked and processed effectively
- Support the design, writing, editing and proof-reading of copy for marketing materials
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and across all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of marketing results, including evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure all necessary business and compliance sign-off as necessary
The job requires some understanding / knowledge of (training will be provided):
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using mass mailing tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics to evaluate the impact of campaigns
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree in Marketing or another relevant degree/equivalent qualification.
- High level of expertise of implementing marketing plans and campaign
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in briefing external agencies and suppliers to deliver work to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Professional and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719