|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity for a PPC professional with experience creating and implementing strategies as well as leading a team to join a dynamic, growing agency that believe staff are their single greatest asset who ooze talent and a proactive and dynamic approach to their work and work brilliantly together, getting things done and having fun while they do it.
The agency is a full Google Partner, Drift Partner, HubSpot Diamond Partner, Trustpilot Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner agency and have access to their training resources online and in person to allow their employees to further develop their skills.
This role is fully remote.
About the Role
- Own the biddable media performance across key channels including Google, LinkedIn and Facebook, for a wide range of interesting and challenging clients, both B2C and B2B, in a variety of sectors
- Devise, implement and manage biddable strategies aligned to the clients business goals, and work with the team to execute the delivery of these.
- Communicate strategy and tactics to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct thorough data analysis and make decisions based on the findings.
- Report results clearly and concisely to clients and adapt strategies and tactics based on results.
- Pro-actively generate new ideas and identify opportunities for clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in biddable media and best practice and pass expert knowledge to the team.
- Communicate best practice through the team including leading internal training and ensuring the team delivers on your biddable strategies.
- Write interesting and informative blogs on cutting edge topics around biddable media that will improve our own websites organic search results and engage with clients.
- Further grow and develop the biddable media team around you.
- At least 3 years experience of achieving excellent business results through biddable media with metrics that prove your abilities.
- Agency experience very desirable.
- Use and thorough understanding of Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Google Analytics. A sound knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, Content Marketing and CRO.
- Client facing skills with the ability to present at a senior level.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to explain biddable strategies and tactics to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage others and co-ordinate tasks across a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude & the desire to achieve.
- A love of biddable media and passion to remain at the front of change
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719