|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
The Head of Recruitment and Development will be pivotal in the growth of the organisation globally to continue driving success through hiring and retaining excellent staff and empowering them to continue with their professional growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading and developing the HR Function globally with direct reports
- Work with senior leadership team to create a talent map and talent management action plan, in order that potential talent is nurtured and there is a clear and transparent framework for defining talent
- Work closely with the marketing team to feed through recruitment into both internal and external communications
- Understand the impact of changes to employment law and best practice
- Manage annual budget across the people function
- Review global employee relations, pay, reward, performance management and engagement
Experience and Attributes required
- Relevant HR experience gained in fast paced growing global organisation
- CIPD or equivalent qualified
- Experience in leadership and working with SLT/Board
- Ability to solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic approach
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a remote/dispersed team
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact;
- People orientated and results driven.
- Proactive and motivated
- Calm and considered – able to make judgment and prioritisation calls when needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719