|Salary:||£70,000 - £80,000 + commission and annual bonus|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Head of Sales – Godalming
£70,000 – £80,000 + commission and annual bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an exciting company looking to build upon previous success. As Head of Sales you will have a strong background in leading Sales Teams, Solution selling and a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
Leadership of the Sales Team
- Providing sales leadership to increase sales revenue of largest accounts over the next two years with the sales and business development team of 5-6 staff.
- Lead the sales team to deliver their targets, with revenues for existing and emerging technologies
- Develop a proactive and forward-thinking sales team who can prioritise and manage a diverse product offering and take it to market
- Decision-making responsibility for the Sales and Marketing budget to develop brand awareness, take advantage of emerging opportunities and deliver a strong ROI
- Strategic input in weekly leadership meetings including presentation of Sales plans and performance updates.
- Set the direction and coach the sales team to maximise their performance in line with the key business priorities
- Developing the team’s sales abilities to drive new business
Sales Process Management
- Establish and drive a successful process for the management of enquiries, through to conversion and handover for project delivery to Operations
- Manage account teams to improve sales activities and foster an ethos of proactive account development and revenue uplift.
- Define the sales product and service positioning and relevant target audiences
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities and efficiencies in the pre and post- sales and reporting processes
- Create an effective interface with the Head of Innovation who leads sales of emerging technologies.
KPI Management and Reporting
- Taking ownership for delivery and reporting of results against key business priorities
- Driving and coaching the team KPI program
- Establishing sales reporting and performance review metrics
- Observe the market, identify trends and monitor competitor activity
Client Relationship Management
- Develop a client engagement strategy
- Create an account proposition which incentivises increased client’s sales and maximises revenues
- Establish your credibility and build trusted relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Nurture relationships at a senior level with current and potential, clients and networks
- Drive client retention and referral activities such as seminars and workshops to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Autonomy to network and develop client partnerships to increase client base and source new leads or ventures
Day to Day Sales Activities
- Lead high profile sales pitches
- Accompanying the sales team on client visits and presentations
- Collaborate across teams in client satisfaction results and improvements
- Source new business opportunities
The person we are looking for:
- An action orientated, results minded individual
- A creative thinker who can embed theory into practice
- A confident and positive relationship builder
- A collaborative colleague who takes ownership
- Knowledge of solution selling, experience in growing strategic accounts and possibly an understanding of events industry.
- Leading teams and/or sales teams.
- Setting and delivering sales strategy and targets, and a track record of growing top line and bottom line revenues
- A proven track record of achieving targets and generating new business
- Successful implementation of Sales and Enquiry Management processes
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719