|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an in-house HR/Payroll team with this very varied and hands on role, in a friendly environment.
Your primary responsibility is to administer monthly payroll for 800 employees, plus seasonal employees, whilst supporting the HR, Training and Recruitment functions. You will be comfortable working in a multisite role, in a very busy HR office.
- Providing payroll duties, including administration to ensure all our employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Performing all activities necessary to process the payroll, including liaising with payroll provider, maintaining related records, preparing accounting spreadsheets and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
- Managing all payroll resources as appropriate.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Dealing with pension contributions and holiday calculations.
- Process data to monitor compliance with the Working Time Directive.
- Manage Payroll deductions, attachment of earnings and CSA.
- Administer pension payments.
- Contract administration, preparing new starter contracts and issuing to new staff members.
- Keep HR files up to date
- Ensure compliance with sensitive and confidential information in accordance with the provisions of GDPR.
- Support HR team with administration of courses, recruitment etc.
- Support HR team with investigations and disciplinaries administration.
- 4 years’ experience with payroll processing start to finish
- Previous experience with SAGE 50 preferable.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements.
- Good ability of all Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Clear and concise communication (oral and written).
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- High integrity ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to self-manage working with minimal supervision.
- Talent to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, professionalism and courtesy to our employees at all levels.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719