|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Maternity Cover – Feb 2019 – April 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small in-house HR team with this very varied and hands on role, in a friendly environment.
Your primary responsibility is to support the full time HR & Payroll Administrator with monthly payroll administration from beginning to end. Whilst also supporting the HR, Training and Recruitment functions.
- Providing payroll duties, including administration to ensure all our employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Performing all activities necessary to process the payroll, including liaising with payroll provider, maintaining related records, preparing accounting spreadsheets and documents, and preparing special reports for management.
- Managing all payroll resources as appropriate.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Dealing with pension contributions and holiday calculations.
- Process data to monitor compliance with the Working Time Directive.
- Manage Payroll deductions, attachment of earnings and CSA.
- Administer pension payments.
Support HR team with investigations and disciplinaries administration:
- Contract administration, preparing new starter contracts and issuing to new staff members.
- Keep HR files up to date.
- Ensure compliance with sensitive and confidential information in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Support HR team with administration of courses, recruitment etc.
Who we are looking for:
- 4 years’ experience with payroll processing start to finish, ideally in a retail environment.
- Previous experience with SAGE 50 preferable.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements.
- Good ability of all Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Superior communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- High integrity ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to self-manage working with minimal supervision.
- Talent to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, professionalism and courtesy to 800 employees, at all levels.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719