|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
Our client is a rapidly expanding international business who deliver cutting edge technology to their clients! Due to development an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will enjoy a broad range of responsibilities including implementation of projects and accountability for service operation.
The role will be remote based with monthly meets up in Surrey or London due to this and occasional trips to the Data Centre in Farnborough required candidates should be located a commutable distance from Farnborough.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with at least 3-5 years of relevant technical expertise, and the ability to meet the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day delivery of projects and services of both public and private cloud environments.
- Delivery of a robust, scalable, secure, efficient and HA infrastructure services to meet business requirements.
- Operations and maintenance of platforms, supporting services.
- Diagnose complex system problems using dumps, traces, or other diagnostics aids.
- Diagnose system performance problems using available standard performance tools and system indicators such as queue lengths, CPU utilization, etc.
- Ensuring Logging, monitoring and alerting is complaint with policy and meets service owner’s need.
- Participate in development, testing, and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Production of solution designs and documentation in collaboration global teams and stakeholders.
- Provide out of hours support as part of On-call rota.
- Web hosting experience in a Service Provider or Large enterprise environment (Microsoft IIS).
- Experience of general infrastructure in SaaS service provider or medium/large scale enterprise environments.
- Demonstrable knowledge of VMWARE and public cloud (Azure/GCP).
- Proven knowledge of Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Strong Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Opsview and Elastic (ELK, Beats etc.) and other web application monitoring tools.
- Applicable knowledge of Automation, Scripting, and deployment technologies. (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Azure DevOps).
- Knowledge of SAN, Network, Security and Backup technologies (including DELL, FortiGate & Veeam).
- Knowledge of Vulnerability management and Patching technologies and practices.
- Proven ability to Deliver on documented OLA’s for the services provided.
- Management and maintenance of Active Directory.
- Relevant certifications
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719