|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000 plus £2K discretionary bonus|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Advisor to join their friendly team. Candidates should have the ability to present, identify and communicate with customers at all levels of opportunity and have a can-do adaptable attitude to all challenges.
Skills & Experience
- Working in a technical product sales environment
- Customer focused approach with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management & personal organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- A solid knowledge of MS office and standard B2B sales procedures.
- Proactively dealing with all customer enquiries, answering customer calls and reviewing demand to ensure that orders are accurately processed.
- Calling lapsed accounts and reinforcing the business relationship
- Updating contact details on the database and cross selling
- To target and identify new opportunities with customers to generate quotations, process sales orders.
- To ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills, arrange visits for the field sales team and to develop new opportunity and maintain best in class customer service.
- Ongoing training in house to cover the varied product ranges offered.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719