|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000 + 2k Bonus|
|Sector:||Sales & Customer Services|
Our client is a European award winning supplier of technical service components who due to continued expansion are recruiting for an Internal Sales Engineer to join their dynamic and highly motivated Inside Sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity that offer progression within a company that is committed to constantly developing, training and striving to deliver the best customer focused service in their sector.
The successful candidate will enjoy full on-going technical training across the product portfolio within a rewarding environment where they can build a career.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have a technical sales background and customer service experience. Applicants should be able to keep a cool head in a fast paced sales environment. The ability to present, identify and communicate with customers at all levels of opportunity and have a can-do adaptable attitude to all challenges.
Skills & Experience
- Working in a technical product sales environment;
- Customer focused approach with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management & personal organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while maintaining accuracy and a strong attention to detail;
- A solid knowledge of MS office and standard B2B sales procedures.
- Proactively dealing with all customer enquiries, answering customer calls and reviewing demand to ensure that orders are accurately processed;
- To target and identify new opportunities with customers to generate quotations, process sales orders and develop new business opportunities;
- To ensure customer retention through excellent telephone relationship skills, arrange visits for the field sales team and to develop new opportunity and maintain best in class customer service;
- Ongoing training in house to cover the varied product ranges offered.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719